Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s guy gives her a gift, and that babe is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a shlong in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% unveil through. When a man gives this kind of gift to a female, he’s really giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s valuable with it coz she knows she’s intend to get some shlong. Yes, in a short time, there’s gonna be a 10-Pounder in Sindy‘s constricted little box…for the 1st time on-camera!

Let’s all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mommy of four. This babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more mind boggling.

“I like plan to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating those immense strawberries they have in Orange County whilst getting ready to go out. I’ll wear a fresh outfit that reveals my tan, then go to a lap dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does that babe mean bonk?

“Maybe. Could be. You never know.”

No, you not ever do know, but you can guess. For example, Sindy said us, “I adore to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I like summer dresses with heels coz they show my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy disclosed. “My new ally and I just started screwing. We were very randy and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yes.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!